Following the external annoucement last week, a few trade websites have covered my recent appointment as digital publisher:
- IPC Connect appoints digital expert – mad.co.uk
- IPC Connect appoints Paul Lomax as digital publisher – New Media Age
- IPC appoints Lomax to digital role at women’s titles – Brand Republic
- InStyle to launch in travel size – Media Week
- And last but not least: IPC Connect appoints Paul Lomax as digital publisher – FloridaBoating.com (!?)
Lomax will oversee “general strategy” across Pick Me Up, Chat, Now, Women’s Own and the newly launched Look, among others. Lomax’s first responsibility will be to oversee the roll out of Look‘s website, which is still at soft launch stage.
I’m not overseeing “general strategy” nor is it my first responsibility to roll out Look‘s website…
Oh, and the mad.co.uk report (which you can only see if you subscribe) gets the Look URL wrong – it’s Look.co.uk, not .com.