The best of web2.0 and social media blogs – my blogroll
January 1, 2007
Here is a selection of the best of web 2.0, social media, marketing and web development blogs that I attempt to keep track of:
- 456 Berea Street – Swedish blogger Roger Johansson posts articles, tutorials, and comments on subjects related to web standards, accessibility and usability.
- CopyBlogger offers copywriting tips for online marketing success. Written by Brian Clark who is an “Internet marketing strategist, content developer, entrepreneur, and recovering attorney”.
- GigaOM.com is an online news and weblog published by Om Malik, formerly of Business 2.0 magazine. It delivers technology news, analysis and opinions on topics ranging from broadband to online games and Web 2.0.
- Greg Yardley follows the development of the internet – both the services delivered over it and the technologies that enable it.
- Infectious Greed – Dr. Paul Kedrosky is a venture capitalist, media personality, and entrepreneur and blogs about technology, venture capital, & finance.
- Joel On Software – Joel Spolsky rants about software development, management, business, and the Internet.
- LifeHack – The phrase LifeHack describes any hacks, tips and tricks that get things done quickly by automating, increase productivity and organizing. Lifehack.org provides provides news and articles which able you to get things done in a faster pace.
- Marketing Pilgrim – Internet marketing consultant and expert Andy Beal keep their finger on the pulse of internet marketing news and get the scoops and interviews to keep you informed.
- Mashable – Pete Cashmore, a new media expert, writes the world’s largest blog focused exclusively on social networks.
- Mathew Ingram – Mathew Ingram is a technology writer and blogger with the Globe and Mail, a national daily newspaper based in Toronto.
- SlashDot – Slashdot is ‘news for nerds’
- TechCrunch – TechCrunch, edited by Michael Arrington, profiles and reviews new Internet products and companies – particularly those companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space.
- Zeldman Presents – Zeldman Presents is the blog of Jeffrey Zeldman, founder and executive creative director of Happy Cog, publisher of A List Apart and author of Designing With Web Standards.